Roads around Colston Hall and the O2 Academy will be closed for the 6 Music Festival this weekend.
The festival, which is in its third year, has been to Manchester and Tyneside and is now arriving in Bristol.
This event will span venues across the city centre, including performances from the likes of Suede, Primal Scream and Foals alongside home grown favourites like Roni Size and Tricky.
Because of this there will be a few compulsory road closures to ensure the safety of festival goers travelling between two of the venues (Colston Hall and O2 Academy).
The following roads will be closed between 5am Saturday 13 February and 5am Monday 15 February.
- Pipe Lane
- Trenchard Street
- Colston Street (north bound only)
- Frogmore Street
- Denmark Avenue
- Orchard Avenue
In order to give teams space to set up, parking spaces at the following locations will also be out of use, at different times, over the weekend:
- Colston Street (6am Thursday 11 February – 6pm Monday 15 February)
- Hatchet Car Park (6am Friday 12 February – 6am Monday 15 February)
- Trenchard Street Colston Hall (6am Friday 12 February – 6pm Monday 15 February)
- Trenchard Street outside the front of O2 Academy (6am Friday 12 February – 6pm Monday 15 February)
Trenchard St Car Park will still be in use throughout the weekend. Access will be available from both Lodge St and Colston St.